Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This journal is not accepting submissions at this time, pending the release of the next Journal edition (May 2023). Please check after this time to make your submission.
- After May 2023, when the journal is again accepting submissions, click to login or create an account on this journal website to begin your submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines below.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
At least one author has added an ORCID ID to their user profile on the journal website. ORCID IDs help improve the visibility of authors' work for themselves and their institutions.
Once you have your ORCID ID go to your user profile by clicking on your login name and then view profile and selecting the Public tab. Enter your ORCID ID url in the relevant field.
Authors contributing to the Irish Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning retain the copyright of their article and at the same time agree to publish their articles under the terms of the Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and to remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially, under the condition that appropriate credit is given, that a link to the license is provided, and that you indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.