- Open Access – The Irish Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible dissemination of your work.
- Easy online submission – simply click on the 'SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT' button, register yourself as an author, submit your article and follow its progression.
- Retain copyright – you are free to disseminate your work, make unlimited copies, and deposit it in any repository.
- Comply with archiving policies – you can deposit any version of your manuscript in any required repository or archive, or post it to your personal or institutional website.
- Free to publish – currently there are no article submission or article processing fees.
Are you still interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.